Tradewind Aviation has partnered with the top luxury hotels, resorts and villas on St. Barth’s: Hotel Manapany, Villa Marie Saint Barth, Le Sereno, Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf, Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa, Eden Rock – St Barths, Christopher St. Barth, Le Toiny – Relais & Châteaux and WIMCO Villas. This destination-wide partnership was founded with the goal of providing a safe, secure and stress-free travel experience to and from St. Barth’s.
The private travel experience begins with a private jet charter with Tradewind Aviation from anywhere in the U.S. to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Tradewind has a fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and preferred partner aircraft to cater to a number of passengers. Upon arrival at Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, a Tradewind Pilatus PC-12 will be ready and waiting for travelers to board for a quick transfer to St. Barth. (As Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, no immigration or customs is required.)
Guests booking Tradewind Aviation’s private travel experiences to St. Barth’s and staying on island at one of the partner properties will receive:
- Complimentary ground transportation from their home in the U.S. to the airport and from the airport back home again upon their return
- In-flight amenity kits with Supergoop Glow Oil SPF Spray, Touchland Power Mist Sanitizer and Caudalie Grape Water Face Mist
- Petit déjeuner complete by Jean Georges for travelers flying from the Greater New York Area
- 10 percent reduced rate toward a future trip with Tradewind Aviation to any destination
Once on St. Barth, guests staying at any of the partner hotels will have access to exclusive amenities and offerings:
- Hotel Manapany: Complimentary dinner for two at On The Rocks, with choice of a grilled lobster or Black Angus sirloin steak dinner served with a bottle of Champagne.
- Villa Marie Saint Barth: $100 credit per guest at the bar or the spa and complimentary sun loungers at the hotel’s beach club, Gyp Sea Beach Club. Villa Marie will also treat guests to a Pure Altitude Travel Beauty Kit to enjoy as they board Tradewind Aviation in the U.S.
- Le Sereno: A complimentary private half-day boat charter on a 47-foot catamaran for guests staying in one of its three 7,000-square-foot, four-bedroom villas.
- Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf: One 45-minute sur mesure spa treatment at Diane Barrière Spa and an in-room amenity kit, including a bottle of champagne and a beach bag with accessories. Guests will also receive complimentary round-trip ground transportation and an onboard amenity kit.
- Le Barthélemy: Guests that book the new “Ultimate Escapism” package will check into a luxury suite with a private oceanfront plunge pool, enjoy a sunset cruise with Champagne on a private yacht and more.
- Eden Rock – St Barths: Complimentary round-trip ground transportation, as well as a welcome amenity kit with Eden Rock – St Barths goodies. For visitors that book either Eden Rock – St Barths’ Villa Rockstar or Villa Nina, a complimentary use of a Land Rover Defender is available throughout their stay.
- Christopher St. Barth: Guests will be welcomed to the hotel with top VIP amenities and will have access to a Mini Cooper to use throughout the duration of their stay.
- Le Toiny – Relais and Châteaux: Guests will enjoy VIP amenities, including full daily breakfast, access to a full minibar and a special bottle of champagne on arrival.
- WIMCO Villas: Complimentary round-trip ground transportation to and from their home airport and complimentary welcome amenities pre-stocked in their villa, including Champagne, wine, and gourmet foods, cheeses and breads.