Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has launched a new travel app that connects guests anytime, anywhere with resorts and hotels around the world from the palm of their hand.
The app has been built to enhance each guest’s experience, from the initial planning/inspiration and practical information right through to customizing a stay with activities, concierge services and spa treatments. Now, guests can manage their reservations, book transfers and take advantage of latest offers. They can plan ahead and set their interest preferences or dietary requirements, pre-book a spa treatment or experience and add-on half or full board before they stay.
Once at the resort, arranging more adventures, kids’ activities or restaurant bookings can be done in the moment while Six Senses teams help with all the details. In all, the app enables guests to:
- Browse Six Senses resorts and hotels in destinations around the world
- Manage reservations and access useful information when staying at individual resorts
- Book transfers and personalize daily activities before or during the stay
- Chat with resorts teams before and during the stay
- Reserve a table or order from the in-room dining service
- Review and book spa treatments or wellness programs
- Order extra amenities or a buggy, schedule a wakeup call or turndown service and more—all services are at the guest’s fingertips
- Discover local sustainability and community projects, and how they’ve been implemented at all Six Senses destinations
“Although we are living in times when people are quick to adopt new technology and contactless services are becoming increasingly important, our guests and hosts continue to be at the center of everything we do,” said Bryan Gabriel, chief commercial officer of Six Senses, in a press release. “That’s why, in addition to planning ahead or booking services or amenities, the app also provides valuable information about our guests’ preferences and interests. This helps our teams further customize everything from the room set-up to how active or inactive they wish to be when they are staying with us.”
In the coming months, Six Senses plans to provide the app in additional languages and add new resorts as they open throughout 2021. The Six Senses app can be downloaded from Apple Store and Google Play.