As part of Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ dedication to supporting the North American travel advisor community, it has relaunched Regent University through a newly enhanced platform and the addition of four new course modules—The Regent Experience, Worldwide Destinations, Onboard Life and Selling Luxury.
Good to know: Graduates of Regent University could earn up to $650 in bonus commission upon completing the new modules by December 31, 2020.
Regent University provides information about the brand, the fleet, the all-inclusive value proposition and other sales resources for travel professionals to grow their business. The new platform includes increased image and video content for a more engaging experience and the courses, which are no more than 30 minutes each in length, can be started, paused, saved and completed at your own pace.
The four new modules detail the cruise line’s list of customizable travel experiences and the variety of opportunities for travel advisors to expand their business. More details include:
- The Regent Experience provides insights to target Regent Seven Seas Cruises customers and earn lucrative commissions.
- Worldwide Destinations has an interactive map with videos, diving into the regions that Regent sails and the many ways guests can explore the world.
- Onboard Life provides a more thorough understanding of the onboard lifestyle—from suites to cuisine to Serene Spa & Wellness.
- Selling Luxury details all the sales and marketing resources available for travel advisors, as well as various sales tips on how to win over first-time Regent guests and to sell more to existing customers.
In addition to receiving Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) credits, CEU’s from the Travel Institute, downloadable diplomas and a Regent Luxury Cruise Expert logo, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has also enhanced the bonus commission structure to include:
- $100 bonus commission per course when travel advisors make and register a qualified booking within 120 days of graduating.
- An additional $250 bonus commission when advisors complete and graduate all four courses in sequential order by December 31, 2020 and make and register a qualified booking.
- A maximum benefit of $650 bonus commission when travel advisors graduate all four courses by December 31, 2020 and register five qualified bookings.